"Top Ten FIFA World Cup Final and Solar Eclipse jokes"
10. The FIFA 2010 World Cup Final could be called a Jubalani Jubilee.
9. When it comes to intersecting FIFA World Cup Finals and Solar Eclipses: It's not the size of the balls that counts. It's the motion in the Heavens.
8. A Solar Eclipse is when the Moon blocks out the Sun. A Football Eclipse is when a World Cup Final blocks out humanity's interest in a Solar Eclipse.
7. There are only two distractions that can take the world's attention off of the BP oil spill and the global economic recession. Those are the FIFA World Cup Final and a
Solar Eclipse, and both are happening at the same time. Coincidence, or Galactic gumption?
6. Q: Why doesn't the Mexican beer Corona sue Astronomy for trademark infringement? A: Because their case is always eclipsed by 'Acts of God'.
5. The Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court was able to "predict" a Solar Eclipse thanks to his handy calendar from the future. However, his little tome of the times
would never have guessed that Holland and Spain would be playing in the 2010 World Cup Final.
4. If a goal is scored in the FIFA 2010 World Cup Final during the Solar Eclipse, it will forever be remembered as the shadiest goal in the record books.
3. If werewolves and the undead come out and behave strangely during a Full Moon, does that mean happy and lively people come out and party during the corona of a Solar
2. How much beer does Corona sell at the height of a Solar Eclipse?
... and the #1 FIFA World Cup Final and Solar Eclipse joke is:
1. FIFA 2010 World Cup Final players can run, but they can't hide from the inevitable Solar Eclipse.