10. Young people get distracted by doing too many things while driving. Old people get distracted by not doing enough things while driving.
9. The difference between a good driver and a bad driver is about 35 years too many on the road.
8. A majority of old age driver accidents occur because the driver confused the sound of the blinker with the ticking of their pacemaker.
7. There ought to be a separate lane on the highway for seniors, in which turn signals could be blatantly ignored.
6. Young and Middle aged drivers use turn signals to indicate where they are going. Old drivers leave their blinkers on to tell you where they've been.
5. An amendment to Arizona's controversial illegal immigrant law of 2010 is the statute which allows officers to invalidate the license of any driver over 80 who hasn't
driven above the minimum speed limit in at least 15 years.
4. A 16 year old driver puts his turn signal 200 yards before the turn on because he is nervous. An 81 year old driver keeps his turn signal on for hours because he
3. Seniors who drive with turn signals left on while driving in the wrong lane against oncoming traffic, really have bigger issues to worry about.
2. You should never drive drunk or while on a cell phone. It is almost as dangerous as driving sober over age 90.
... and the #1 old driver joke is:
1. Because he thought it was illegal to stop his vehicle under trees or in a jungle gym, Fred never put his car in Park.