10. For anyone who does not speak Hebrew, Arabic or Persian, it all sounds like "Wah Chachana Bachana Roo QchaKha".
9. If it's teeny, it's not Tehini.
8. God may be my co-pilot, but don't ask me who my navigator is. That could start a religious war.
7. Never trust anyone who preaches.
6. You think this region is troubled? What part of Muddled East don't you understand?
5. The real reason millions of Muslim women wear veils? You would too if you had to look at those horrible, cruel men they call husbands.
4. Back in Basel, Switzerland, why didn't the World Zionist Congress accept settling Uganda as the new State of Israel? They wanted to avoid any unnecessary conflicts and
thought the Middle East would be a perfectly peaceful place.
3. Never trust a happy Humus.
2. Middle East sayings that sound dirtier than they are: Don't get your felafel balls all bunched up in a pita.
... and the #1 Middle East joke is:
1. Who's the real winner in sustaining the Middle East conflict? Gunmen, Docs and Lawyers.
"President Obama and President Calderon have agreed on many things, including the fact that the BP oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico makes it easier
to cover up the immigration mess spilling over from Mexico into the United States." ~ Yasha Harari
Keep on laughing! 8^D It's good for you. Really. Well it can't be worse for you than bad healthcare. :)
The Daily Dose | Suite 914, 14781 Memorial Drive | Houston, TX 77079 USA
t. (917)254-4217 | e. editor (-at-) thedailydose.com