Laughzilla's Last Link! (Now Up Front!) Coming of Age in Russia.
Funny One Liner:
"If you wanna clean house for the rest of your life, never make a French Maid clean for your wife. So from my personal point of view, get a Slavic girl to clean for you."
~ Yasha Harari
10) Negotiating with a Russian Babushka means entering the discussion with your own opinions and leaving with hers.
9) You might be a Russian Babushka, if you start thinking of bread as a good mixer for vodka.
8) Q: What's 300 meters long and eats tons of potatoes every day?
A: A Queue of Russian Babushkas waiting to buy meat.
7) You might be a Russian Babushka, if you move to Budapest for the warm weather.
6) A dejected Russian Congressional candidate trudges home after the polls close. "So, Saschka, how many votes did you get?" asks his Russian Babushka.
"Two," he responds.
She slaps him hard across the face.
"What was that for?"
"You have a mistress now, do you!!?"
5) You might be a Russian Babushka, if you don't notice that Sony sticker on the front of your TV.
4) Q: What did Russian Babushkas use for lighting before cheap candles?
A: Nicer candles.
3) You might be a Russian Babushka, if you eat boiled hot dogs, beets and borscht for breakfast.
2) Q: What is Communism?
A: Russian Babushkas say it's the longest and most painful road to capitalism.
... and the #1 Funny Russian Babushka Jokes is:
1) You might be a Russian Babushka, if you wear a wool hat in the sauna.