10. Conspiracy theorists now claim that the Gaza Freedom Flotilla was an experiment in how to give Israeli commandos some reality TV training.
9. Israel's main criticism of itself in the Gaza Flotilla battle at sea is that The Zohan was not available to take care of the whole situation single-handedly.
8. The whole battle at sea of the Free Gaza Movement vs. Israel spilled more blood, but less crude, than the BP Gulf of Mexico oil spill.
7. Top Pentagon brass gave a suggestion to Israel for the next Gaza flotilla it will have to handle: Next time, stop the boats with a heavy rope line.
6. Turkey says it is recalling its ambassador to Israel back to Ankara "for consultations". Unfortunately, they're leaving plenty of their Turkish coffee behind.
5. Israel is protesting Turkey's diplomatic row over the Gaza flotilla. From now on, Israeli cafes and grocery shops will sell Armenian coffee.
4. Israel just got into the OECD. Turkey is threatening to pull out of NATO an buddy up with Iran. Who do you think is positioning themselves better for the long term?
3. Gazans just can't get a break. First they were run by a corrupt thugocracy (the Palestinian Authority). Then they're run by fanatic Islamist terrorists (HAMAS). And now
they can't even receive care packages from their violent sea-faring foreign friends (IHH).
2. In the Muddled East, the only thing more pathetic than weapon-wielding pro-Palestinian "peaceful" protestors is the Israeli Public Relations response.
... and the #1 funny Israel, Gaza and Turkey joke is:
1. Muslims don't draw Mohammed, but they sure do make him into a recurring punchline.