Weird Al parodies the best University of Pittsburgh The Pitt News If it's a problem you're looking to fix, then The Essential ?Weird Al? Yankovic is for you. The 38-track, two-disc album features Yankovic's best-known ...
Good news/Weird news briefs 24 Hours Vancouver By 24 HOURS NEWS SERVICES URINE TROUBLE A university student who was photographed urinating over a war memorial was warned yesterday that he could be jailed ...
20. You consider "on sale" to be anything cheaper than the GNP of Cuba.
19. Your children are named after the Anchors on CNBC and the Fox Business Channel.
18. You've forbidden your daughter to shop at Wal-Mart for fear someone might see her, and because your portfolio's big box retailer is Target.
17. When your checking account dips below $20,000, you go into "Frugal" mode ...
16. ... "Frugal" mode to you means buying one diamond bracelet at Tiffany's instead of two.
15. When you fill out a survey, you can't help laughing because the "Annual Income" box only goes up to $500,000 a year.
14. In the event of World War III, you could melt down your silverware and have enough pure silver to make it across the border and buy a small hut in the
nether-regions of Canada.
13. The memories of you playing Barbie with your sister always include you buying up all the other Barbie's houses and foreclosing on their mortgages, while
downsizing Ken to an appropriate Gov't regulated salary cap because his company took bailout money.
12. You have "People" ...
11. Your six year old knows what a hostile take-over is, discusses Napoleon Hill, and has a poster of Michael Milken on his bedroom wall.
10. The hardest decision you have to make all day is whether to put marble or hardwood floors in your kid's club house.
9. When you start walking into Saks Fifth Avenue, the entire staff drops everything and starts screaming "They're here! They're here!" while sirens go off over
the store intercom system.
8. You get depressed because you can't afford a new car until your dividends come in... meaning you have to drive that two year old Rolls Royce for another two
7. Your favorite hobby is translating the words "Estate Tax" into Hebrew looking for evidence that they are the sign of the Antichrist.
6. You own a share of Berkshire Hathaway.
5. Berkshire Hathaway invests in you.
4. Your burn candles to Warren Buffett and Charlie Munger and pray that the Lord will increase their life until long after you, your children, and your
grandchildren have passed away.
3. During a cold winter night you can't find any more firewood so you hack the leg off your Steinway grand piano and use it to keep the fire going until your
butler shows back up with something more flammable.
2. Your children play monopoly with real money.
... and the Number 1 Sign "You Know You're Rich When ... "
1. You pay for cheap material goods in diamonds and gold ingots.