10) "I do love the Waldorf-Astoria, though. You know, I hear that from the doorstep you can see all the way to the Russian tea room." -- Barack Obama Poking fun at Sarah
Palin at the Al Smith Dinner.
9) "A man I'm proud to call my friend. A man who will be the next President of the United States Barack America!" -- Joe Biden, at his first campaign rally with Barack
8) "I've been called worse on the basketball court." -- Barack Obama on attacks against him at the Republican Convention.
7) "You cannot go to a 7-11 or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent.... I'm not joking." -- Joe Biden.
6) "Three words: Vice President Oprah" the #1 item from Barack Obama's Top Ten Campaign Promises, which he presented on the Letterman show.
5) "Look, John's last-minute economic plan does nothing to tackle the number-one job facing the middle class, and it happens to be, as Barack says, a three-letter word:
jobs. J-O-B-S, jobs." -- Joe Biden.
4) "Hillary is not the first politician in Washington to declare 'Mission Accomplished' a little too soon." -- Barack Obama on Hillary Clinton's mistaken presumption of
nomination in the 2008 U.S. Elections.
3) "I wouldn't go anywhere in confined places now," Biden answered Matt Lauer when asked whether he would advise family members to use public transportation.
2) "Look, when I was a kid, I inhaled frequently. That was the point" -- Barack Obama speaking of his marijuana smoking.
... and the #1 Funny Obama Biden Political Quote is:
1) "That's a big F***ing Deal." -- Vice President Joe Biden, publicly congratulating President Obama after Healthcare passed.