Why World Wide Web Servers Crash
www server crash editorial cartoon and Top 10 Occupy www jokes
“Rick Perry dropped out of the U.S. Presidential election race because he could read the tea leaves, and not because of all the South Carolinian Anonymous #OWS crackers who occupied his web server.” — Yasha Harari
- “Top 10 Occupy WWW jokes”
- 10. Occupy World Wide Web servers … because the top 1% of webmasters p0wn over half the web pages.
- 9. If all of Wall Street was a web server, and all the bankers bytes within, would the #occupywallstreet protesters hack it with desktops, netbooks, or clients thin?
- 8. All the World Wide Web’s a stage, and we are merely players. Performers and portrayers. Each another’s protester inside a gilded page.
- 7. #OccupyWWW servers because it’s more visible than occupying a backup ftp server.
- 6. Thank you for knocking. I am 301. The www server you want has been moved to this other place.
- 5. If you Occupy WWW servers and no one visits them or links to them, does it still make it into Google?
- 4. Hello. I am 302. The www server you have attempted to occupy is out right now, and may be back in time.
- 3. #occupywww sounds a lot sexier than #occupydns.
- 2. #occupywww because email and social media networks are already occupied.
- … and the #1 #OccupyWWW joke is:
- 1. OccupyWWW … and 404 no more.
- Reference: Yasha Harari for TheDailyDose.com.