Light bulb thought editorial cartoon and Top 10 Occupy Thought jokes

“Lightbulbs are bipolar.” — Yasha Harari

“Top 10 Occupy Thought jokes”
10. No lightbulbs have ever occupied Wall Street or owned over half the nation’s wealth. Not even the ones made by GE.
9. The instigators of #ows had a big bright lightbulb go off in their thought bubble. Do you think it was a regular bulb or a CFL?
8. If you occupy thought with mindless drivel, is it wrong to charge for it?
7. It is possible to occupy thought thoughtlessly.
6. If Iowans want to #occupythought every presidential election cycle, they may first want to consider being relevant.
5. You can say whatever you want about #ows protesters, but you can’t say that the ones burning American flags in public, outdoors, near larger flammable objects, bothered to occupy thought.
4. What kind of lightbulb can occupy thought even if you’re not a light bulb engineer? The kind you think of as soon as you step on it, barefoot.
3. The top 1% of the brightest lightbulbs control over half the watts seen by the other 99% of dimmer lights .
2. If people went with their gut, and did not occupy thought with tongue twisters, there might be a lot more French kisses.
… and the #1 #OccupyThought joke  is:
1. Politicians know that the only way to win elections is to #occupythought by saying one thing and doing another.
Reference: Yasha Harari for TheDailyDose.com.
GD Star Rating
loading...