Two Yahoos on Internets editorial cartoon and Top 10 Yahoos jokes
- “When was the last time you actually saw Yahoos using Yahoo?” — Yasha Harari
- “Top 10 yahoos jokes”
- 10. Yahoo’s proverb: The Internet is great, but you can’t eat it.
- 9. Yahoos and email both operate on SMTP. In a yahoo’s case, it means Seed Money Turns Profits.
- 8. Cyberspace would never exist if it were not for the yahoos responsible for growing the food that Tim Berners-Lee ate as he built the World Wide Web.
- 7. Can you be a yahoo if you google?
- 6. If you’re a yahoo who googles, are you a traitor?
- 5. Yahoos hate crawling the interwebz because it gets their overalls so damn muddy.
- 4. It’s not impossible to tell Yahoos when you see them, if they understand what you’re telling them.
- 3. A couple o’ yahoos walk into a bar and get all cosmic … it was a space bar.
- 2. There aren’t enough googlers to fill up a yahoo’s pages on the internwebs, but there are enough yahoos to fill up a google web pages.
- … and the #1 Yahoos joke is:
- 1. If it ain’t broke, don’t plow it.
- Reference: Yasha Harari for TheDailyDose.com.