Trust Me, I’m A Politician
Political cartoon and Top 10 politician jokes
- “A politician and a snake oil salesman … , wait, that’s redundant .” — Yasha Harari
- “Top 10 Politician jokes”
- 10. In Washington, if you want a friend, get a dog. If you want someone to lie for you, get a politician.
- 9. Government is full of bright ideas, and the politicians required to make them fail.
- 8. An old school American politician walks in to a Tea party. The host denies him a tab and asks him to pay for each cup as they are served.
- 7. Politicians speak out of both sides of their mouths, because to well-funded special interest groups, they sound more corruptible.
- 6. Government officials being overwhelmed by voluminous issues, a lobbyist’s job is to present a clear perspective by breaking it down to a Reader’s Digest format a politician can understand.
- 5. Politicians are like circus clowns and ringmasters. It’s too bad they don’t go into the lion cage.
- 4. Bending under a big tent is an art performed on the human body by contortionists and on the truth by politicians.
- 3. Most politicians are lawyers, because there is no better profession to master the art of doublespeak and lying.
- 2. Politicians are the shepherds of civilization, leading their herd of sheep to be sheared of their assets like clockwork, every election cycle.
- … and the #1 politician joke is:
- 1. Politicians are the Sumo wrestlers of debate. No one else wants to look like that going into a fight.
- Reference: Yasha Harari for TheDailyDose.com.