Tottenham London Torch Relay
London riots cartoon and Top 10 London riots jokes
Panic in the streets of London
- “When rioters in London light double-decker buses on fire, they are just preparing a warm welcome for the 2012 Summer Olympic Games.” — Yasha Harari
- “Top 10 London Riot jokes”
- 10. Many English people are supportive of the goals of the rioters in London, but they can’t show their support because it’s so unseemly.
- 9. Just like the Olympic Games, the Summer 2011 riots in Athens and London had nothing to do with each other, except the fire, force, and fans.
- 8. Don’t worry, England. The US Dollar and it’s downgraded currency stands behind you.
- 7. Riots in London do not happen at Tea time.
- 6. Rioters can fan the flame of rebellion all they want, as long as it doesn’t interfere with the Queen’s Summer plans.
- 5. You can put out the fires of the London 2011 riots, but you can’t put out the fire of the London 2012 Olympic torch.
- 4. After the S&P downgrade of the U.S. credit rating, the global trading markets were on fire, and London burned. There was a punchline here but it was torched by angry looters.
- 3. Flash Mobs may be so very un-British, but they are very English hoodlum.
- 2. The Adobe Corporation is getting rather upset that the word Flash mob is being used around the world. They want to be paid royalties for the Flash copies being downloaded…. and the #1 London Riot joke is:1. In England, they drive on the opposite side of the street than in most other countries, but just like every other country, when it comes to riots, they swarm the whole street.
- Reference: Yasha Harari for TheDailyDose.com.