#OccupyChristmas editorial cartoon and Top 10 Occupy Christmas jokes

“Gingrich may not be original Grinch who stole Christmas, but he sure seems like a modern version.” — Yasha Harari

“Top 10 Occupy Christmas jokes”
10. #ows protesters decided not to occupy Christmas because they won’t look good if they demonstrate against Santa Claus.
9. Occupy Christmas Eve to protest the fact that the top 1% of chimney owners own more than half the chimneys Santa can squeeze his fat butt down to bring them presents.
8. It’s time to #OccupyXmas and end the exploitation of elves in Sants’s workshop.
7. #OccupyChristmas because everyone should have the opportunity to have a good job like working in Santa’s workshop – not just elves.
6. If you succeed in the mission to occupy xmas there will be at least a dozen more unemployed flying reindeer.
5. Kids don’t need to occupy Christmas to learn the lesson of Xmas – which is of course, that it is better to receive lots of cool presents than not to receive any presents at all.
4. If you occupy xmas and go buy Christmas presents from a large shop, are you a Grinch who secretly loves the holiday spirit, or are you a holiday lover who secretly wants to be a Grinch?
3. President Obama is glad Gingrich is doing well in the opinion polls at Christmas time. It lets him draw a contrast between his social justice programs and the Ghost of Hypocrites Past.
2. If Santa owns all the great toys and brings them to all the good deserving girls and boys as long as they keep doing what he demands of them every year, then is he a hated member of the top 1% or is he a lovable wealthy social welfare proponent on the side of the other 99%?
… and the #1 #OccupyChristmas joke  is:
1. Occupy Christmas – to right the social injustice of the top 1% of good boys and girls getting more Christmas presents than the other 99%.
Reference: Yasha Harari for TheDailyDose.com.
GD Star Rating
loading...
The Gingrich Who Stole Christmas, 5.0 out of 5 based on 1 rating