Sickle vs. Scythe
Farm Tool cartoon and Top 10 Sickle vs. Scythe jokes
- “A Scythe and a Sickle, both good for cutting, are not too fickle. Bad for a tickle, not good for putting, or slicing a pickle.” — Yasha Harari
- “Top 10 Sickle vs. Scythe jokes”
- 10. You can havest wheat with a sickle or a scythe, but it’s a lot easier with a tractor.
- 9. You can cut a lot with a Sickle, and you can cut a lot more with a Scythe, unless you’re receiving farm subsidies not to grow corn and wheat.
- 8. Backbreaking work: The sort of agricultural labor that involves a sickle or a scythe, and too many hours in a crop field.
- 7. Due to necessary spending cuts in the 2011 Summer Debt Deal, all farmers receiving subsidies will now have their combines replaced with Scythes and their Stars and Stripes replaced with a Hammer and Sickle.
- 6. You may think your smartphone or tablet computer is powerful, but it still can’t do what a sickle or scythe can do.
- 5. Sickles and Scythes are bad for making crop circles, unless you don’t want UFO hunters to think aliens made it.
- 4. If Goldilocks stumbled into a barn and saw a Sickle (too small), a Scythe (too big), she would only be pleased to find a Sicythe (just right).
- 3. There is proof that aliens use sickles and scythes when they visit crop fields. Most of them are migrant farm workers.
- 2. Nothing shows off a nice Scythe as well as a rusty little Sickle next to it.
- … and the #1 Sickle vs. Scythe joke is:
- 1. There are Al Qaeda cells. There are prison cells. There are Sickle cells. How come there are no Scythe cells?
- Reference: Yasha Harari for TheDailyDose.com.