Winter in Paris editorial cartoon and Top 10 #OccupyWinter jokes
“It’s so cold in Paris this year, you can hear Sarkozy telling bad jokes about Hollande.” — Yasha Harari
- “Top 10 Occupy Winter jokes”
- 10. Europe experienced record low temperatures in the Winter of 2012, and not just because of the Euro troubles.
- 9. Protesters of the #ows movement are determined to #occupywinter of discontent.
- 8. If you could fly would you occupy winter in the South of France or the South of Florida?
- 7. #OccupyWallStreet demonstrators may not have the stomach or heating for it, but seals and walruses love to occupy winter.
- 6. If an army of linux penguins decided to occupy winter, it would be freezing and free.
- 5. The attempts by Greece to occupy winter with its debt saga in 2012 made Europe so cold, that it drove Merkel and Sarkozy closer just to keep the flame of the European Union alive. So close, in fact, that they practically merged into a Merkozy by the fireplace.
- 4. When Egyptians celebrated the one year anniversary of the overthrow of Hosni Mubarak with their revolution in Tahrir Square, they did occupy winter headlines more than their suffering Syrian cousins for a day.
- 3. In 2012, 4 out of 5 Syrians believe it would be a lot more fun to occupy winter in Damascus if they could throw snowballs at Bashar Assad’s head in effigy.
- 2. Anonymous knows that the best way to #occupywinter is to hack the Southern Hemisphere servers simmering in the February summer.
- … and the #1 #OccupyWinter joke is:
- 1. If a polar bear wants to occupy winter on a glacier and no seals or salmon are around to be eaten, does it still make a sound?
- Reference: Yasha Harari for TheDailyDose.com.