OccupySilhouetteHorror cartoon and Top 10 Birds of a feather jokes
“Rarely is a foreshadowing moment seen behind the subject.” — Yasha Harari
- “Top 10 Birds of a Feather jokes”
- 10. Birds of a feather don’t fly together if they’re born conjoined at the hip.
- 9. Alfred Hitchcock was a giant bird of his own feather.
- 8. In politics, birds of a feather pad their bank accounts together.
- 7. Haiku: Birds of a feather, flock together in the air, more than on the ground.
- 6. Birds of a feather just ruin your car wax at a faster rate.
- 5. Birds that eat birds are like people who kill people, except birds can fly without a 3 hour security check at the airport.
- 4. Birds of a feather make better dusters than sheep of a wool coat.
- 3. People can’t just flap their arms and fly, even if they are wearing the feathers of a bird.
- 2. Birds are occupying the skies, and dropping their business on the limousines of the top 1%.
- … and the #1 Birds of a Feather joke is:
- 1. Birds of a feather don’t share online, but they were once famously used in a Google search algorithm practical joke.
- Reference: Yasha Harari for TheDailyDose.com.