Occupy March Madness Math
#OccupyMarchMadness editorial cartoon and Top 10 Mad Scientist jokes
“To air is basketball. To totally screw up a slam dunk formula takes a mad scientist.” — Yasha Harari
- “Top 10 Mad Scientist jokes”
- 10. E=MCsquared, and that still doesn’t mean you can nail a jump shot.
- 9. You can make all the irrational decisions you want. That still won’t make your bets on the Final Four any worse than the complex calculations of a mad scientist..
- 8. Haiku: Mad Scientists Rule the mathosphere of numbers. Too bad they’re clumsy.
- 7. The square root of 9 is three. March is the third month of the year. No wonder scientists go mad around basketball championships.
- 6. If you know what’s good for your facebook and twitter accounts, don’t be a friend of or follow any mad scientists promising to improve your life with free self-empowerment ebooks.
- 5. Bashar Assad wanted to solve the civil war in Syria by peaceful solutions whipped up in a frenzy by his team of mad scientist. Unfortunately they were all killed by his army in their Homs.
- 4. The National Academy of Mad Scientists has nominated March Madness as the most entertaining and maddening sporting event of the year, because every game is decided by players on wood, handling balls with physics.
- 3. Iran has mad scientist syndrome, compounded by fatalistic ideology.
- 2. Mad Scientists discover more insanity in a morning than the social media team finds at all of the March Madness basketball games, but they still can’t score.
- … and the #1 March Madness joke is:
- 1. What would North Korea do if they had no mad scientists?
- Reference: Yasha Harari for TheDailyDose.com.