Occupy Leap Year
#OccupyLeapYear editorial cartoon and Top 10 Leap Year jokes
“February isn’t longer by one day every Leap Year. It’s just really short the other 3 years in between.” — Yasha Harari
- “Top 10 Leap Year jokes”
- 10. Ginger went to the store to get some groceries, leaping with joy as it was the day after February 28th, and somehow, miraculously, it was also not yet time to March.
- 9. If you could bungee jump only once every four years, would you do it on February 29th?
- 8. If a leap year falls in a forest and no one is around, does it still take an extra day?
- 7. Leprechauns leap for 24 hours more every leap year.
- 6. Haiku: Leap year day is here. Do not worry. Have no fear. Do not shed a tear.
- 5. OccupyLondon was evicted from its camp by St. Paul’s Cathedral the day before February 29th, because the cops refused to provide security for demonstrators for a longer winter month.
- 4. If Occupy Wall Street protesters had their way, some of them would like to see some executives live up to the Leap Year moniker by taking a short step off the edge of a tall building.
- 3. February 29th, aka: Leap Year Day isn’t a holiday because, because it occurs on the least popular date on the calendar.
- 2. the Association of Leap Year Day Babies may still be young and rare, but over the long term it will age four times slower than their opponents.
- … and the #1 Leap Year joke is:
- 1. You can’t always get what you want, but if you wait some time, every four dozen months, you get Leap Year Day.
- Reference: Yasha Harari for TheDailyDose.com.