#OccupyShoppingOnline editorial cartoon and Top 10 Cyber Monday jokes

“It’s Cyber Monday. Do you know where your credit card is?” — Yasha Harari

“Top 10 Occupy Cyber Monday jokes”
10. Stay-at-home #OccupyWallStreet protesters are upset that the top 1% wealthiest people control over half the information superhighway network bandwidth, leaving the other 99% to scramble for bargains over slow Internet connections on Cyber Monday.
9. If #OWS has taught us anything, it’s that Cyber Monday is a great day to go online and shop for stuff you want while the other 99% are out protesting against the companies that sell that stuff.
8. Most people (including Willie Nelson) can’t Occupy Cyber Monday unless they pay a corporation for the privilege of going online in order not to enrich companies selling goods and services over the Internet.
7. Cyber Monday is about as relevant and emotionally-gripping a term as Flag Day.
6. Be frugal when you Occupy Cyber Monday, or else on Analog Tuesday your head will likely suffer electronic sticker shock.
5. Cyber Monday … a perfect way to occupy your wallet with your digits.
4. If you found a great deal on Cyber Monday and you’re one of the Occupy people, is it wrong if you buy what you want from one of the grossly wealthy corporations? 
3. President Obama and American Congresspeople love Cyber Monday, because it pushes back the work people expect them to get done by another day before the winter holidays.
2. If 99% of the people who buy stuff on Cyber Monday feel like they’re all winners when they get great deals and save money, then why do they hate the people that procure those goods?
… and the #1 #OccupyCyberMonday joke  is:
1. #OccupyCyberMonday – Because it’s a great way to start the work week and tell your boss “I’m doing business online.”
Reference: Yasha Harari for TheDailyDose.com.
GD Star Rating
loading...