More Money Will Work This Time, I Swear!
Puffet President Obama Political cartoon and Top 10 President Obama Buffett Rule jokes
- “Warren Buffett thinks he should pay more taxes. Maybe he should just pay everyone’s taxes for a couple years.” — Yasha Harari
- “Top 10 President Obama Puffet Rule jokes”
- 10. If if looks like an oracle from Omaha, moves like an oracle from Omaha, and sounds like an oracle from Omaha, it must be another political tax on the rich.
- 9. President Obama has ruined a well-known man’s reputation as a free market American capitalist by seeking $3 Trillion in spending cuts and taxes and naming it the “Buffett Rule”. Jimmy is upset.
- 8. It seems as though President is spending too much time in Margaritaville, and that’s why in his drunken stupor he named his latest tax-the-rich part of his economic plan the Buffett Rule.
- 7. Warren Buffett is so happy to have a tax named after him, that he’s going to celebrate the achievement by giving away more of his hard earned dollars to the government, rather than giving his secretary a better salary.
- 6. Don’t feel bad for Warren Buffett’s secretary. She will always be known as the woman who paid a higher tax rate than the Oracle from Omaha to the Obstacle named Obama.
- 5. Giving the government more money is like giving more cocaine to a cocaine addict … with the biggest weapons arsenal, and you git ‘er done with the Buffett Rule.
- 4. Thirty years ago, America was the world’s leading creditor. Today America is the world’s leading debtor. Do you speak Chinese yet? No worries if you don’t. In the next version of the Buffett Rule, rich people will pay for your classes.
- 3. President Obama wants to pay more of his own money in taxes. Never mind that he can print all the money he wants.
- 2. President Obama thinks the Buffett Rule will solve America’s debt crisis, because it’s hard for him to see well through his own smoke and mirrors.
- … and the #1 President Obama Puffet Rule is:
- 1. Three Words: Puff Puff … Pass.
- Reference: Yasha Harari for TheDailyDose.com.