Nimble as a cat editorial cartoon and Top 10 Occupy Dexterity jokes
“Would you rather be nimble as a cat or dexterous as a ninja?” — Yasha Harari
- “Top 10 Occupy Dexterity jokes”
- 10. The folks who started #OWS can not be accused of being clumsy when it comes to speedy generation of support, and at the same time they are not dexterous enough to be accused of being political talented.
- 9. If #OccupyWallStreet proved anything, it is that the Wall Street banks are spending their time and their money trying to occupy dexterity in dancing around reform and slipping out of the clutches of government oversight regulation.
- 8. The candidate who will win the GOP nomination for the 2012 US Presidential Elections will be the one who proves the most able to #occupydexterity.
- 7. If President Obama gets through the 2012 elections with his popularity unscathed, it is due to his natural charisma and tendency to politically occupy dexterity.
- 6. If you’re nimble as a cat and your thimble’s on a hat, does that make your street wise or simple as a bat?
- 5. If cats were clumsy, what animal would dexterous creatures be compared to?
- 4. If nimble cats have 9 lives, and regular cats have nine lives, then what’s the point of felines being able to occupy dexterity?
- 3. In the digital age, remaining anonymous may require one to be nimble as a cat, even if you’re just like every other dog surfing the Interwebz.
- 2. You don’t have to be dexterous to occupy dexterity. You have to be tired of the top 1% of nimblest people controlling over half of the most maneuverable movements.
- … and the #1 #OccupyDexterity joke is:
- 1. Occupy dexterity together with the other 99% of clumsy people and before you know it, you’ll be falling over yourself at your successes.
- Reference: Yasha Harari for TheDailyDose.com.