New Cartoon Starring Johnny Quiz And Sam The Superstitious Scientist
Johnny Quiz cartoon and Top 10 Cartoon jokes
“Comic strip heroes are just drawn out sandwiches.” — Yasha Harari
- “Top 10 cartoon jokes”
- 10. The best cartoons are the ones that transcend culture, which is why sex and violence are so prevalent.
- 9. Even if Spider Man had been created in the Internet age, he would have been as famous as he is, because the content is sticky.
- 8. If Bruce Wayne was a real person, would he make a profile or a page for Batman on facebook?
- 7. Coming Soon to a theatre near you: Mid-life Mutant Ninja Turtles.
- 6. xkcd is a popular internet web comic no thanks to the wit, and the talent required to draw stick figures.
- 5. Scooby Doo and Friends are as popular as ever thanks to the Internet and Hollywood, because online everybody knows you’re a dog.
- 4. The Smurfs cartoon got so popular that the story received a 3D movie, because Smurfette appealed to a certain demographic.
- 3. Of course the reason cartoon Super Heroes are so comfortable in their tight body suit costumes has nothing to do with them being gay.
- 2. Would The Oatmeal web comic be as funny if it was illustrated with photos instead of cartoons?
- … and the #1 Cartoon joke is:
- 1. Celluloid heroes never really die, and cartoon heroes never really age.
- Reference: Yasha Harari for TheDailyDose.com.