Michele Bachmann Acts Of God
Michele Bachmann cartoon and top 10 Michele Bachmann jokes
- “Michele Bachmann can’t count on support from Atheists for her 2012 Presidential campaign, but then again she’s just glad she can count at all.” — Yasha Harari
- “Top 10 Michele Bachmann jokes”
- 10. Michele Bachmann curdles the milk in any Tea Party.
- 9. You can lead a Michele Bachmann to the fountain of wisdom, but you can’t force her to drink.
- 8. Michele Bachmann may be no Jackie Kennedy but until a book of her misquotes is published, she’s no Dan Quayle either.
- 7. Michele Bachmann misquotes The Bible so much, she’s thinking about writing her own version, called “What Would Jesus Say?”
- 6. Eenie Meenie Minie Moe. Catch a Bachmann by her toe. If she misquotes more, let go. Watch her silly campaign blow.
- 5. Michele Bachmann confused President Lincoln’s “lamp of liberty” with President Kennedy’s “torch”. I bet there are some extreme liberal flamers who could show her the difference … if only it was politically correct enough for them.
- 4. If Michele Bachmann becomes President of the United States of America, Canadians will move to Greenland.
- 3. You might think Michele Bachmann could be a great President of the United States of America, but she just couldn’t possible comment … without misquoting herself.
- 2. President Obama hopes that Michele Bachmann will be the GOP candidate for President in 2012, as nothing else would do as much to guarantee his reelection.
- … and the #1 Michele Bachmann joke is:
- 1. Michele Bachmann thinks she has a shot at becoming President of the United States of America. Really.
- Reference: Yasha Harari for TheDailyDose.com.