Israel’s 4 Bs
Israel 4 Bs cartoon and Top 10 Israeli Summer jokes
- “Palestinians can’t make pita and humus with rockets and bombs, but they can ruin Israeli meals that way.” — Yasha Harari
- “Top 10 Israeli Summer jokes”
- 10. The skies are so clear on a typical Summer day in Israel, that you can almost see common sense in the air.
- 9. A lot of Israelis are sick and tired of the media attacking their glorious, well-spoken, charismatic leader for his politics, his military strategy, and his lack of concern for the state of the middle class, so they will keep fighting to defend President Obama.
- 8. If you want a Summertime friend in Jerusalem, get a hot dogma.
- 7. Don’t worry, Ben Bernanke, Stanley Fischer stands behind you.
- 6. Nothing spells Summer in Israel like the delicate sound of sirens, explosions, and the political loudmouths spouting off an endless stream of uselessness.
- 5. INFLATION: Israel Needs Formidable Leaders And Truly Innovative Ombudsmen Now.
- 4. Would wars rage in the Israeli Summer if Jesus had been born in an infertile crescent?
- 3. Glenn Beck has compared the Israeli tent protesters to Communists, which is idiotic considering their capitalist-driven act of demanding lower market prices from a legacy Socialist oligarchy.
- 2. Bibi Netanyahu loves August. He knows it’s the perfect time to sweep the demands of the people under the rug of warfare.
- … and the #1 Israeli Summer joke is:
- 1. Welcome to Israel. If you can’t take the heat, get out of the felafel shop.
- Reference: Yasha Harari for TheDailyDose.com and OyVey.co.il.