Hi-Tech Feedstock Vs Low-Tech Feedstock
Hi-Tech vs. Low-Tech feedstock editorial cartoon and Top 10 agri-tech jokes
- “You might not think farming is hi-tech, if you forget that a windbag energy farmer named former U.S. Vice President Al Gore invented the Internet.” — Yasha Harari
- “Top 10 agri-tech jokes”
- 10. You can’t get a seed without a plant, and you can’t grow a plant without a seed, unless you use agri-tech to clone or hybrid a mother plant.
- 9. Haiku: Agri-tech business. Harvesting the energy for making money.
- 8. The global recession would be a lot less stressful if all those poor, unemployed Wall Street bankers would go into agri-tech and keep shoveling crap just like they’re used to.
- 7. Would the #OccupyWallStreet protest movement be as popular as it is, if all those angry people were busy working agri-tech jobs?
- 6. How differently would agri-tech have evolved if it weren’t for Darwin?
- 5. Politics is a lot like cattle farming: It takes a lot of bull.
- 4. If he worked an agri-tech job, what would Jesus do?
- 3. Will we colonize other planets faster if all those unemployed NASA rocket scientists switch to agri-tech careers?
- 2. Agri-tech is not at the leading edge of social media networking technology, because most folks don’t want to make “Friends” with another pig or cow.
- … and the #1 agri-tech joke is:
- 1. It takes a village to raise a child, it takes a farmer to feed a village, and it takes a village to raise a barn. Out of those three, barn-raising is easier and much more fun.
- Reference: Yasha Harari for TheDailyDose.com.