Hebrews Or Syrians Fleeing Occupy Exodus
Exodus editorial cartoon and Top 10 Occupy Exodus jokes
“Springtime in the Middle East. Time to celebrate mass migration, by reliving it in current war-torn countries.” — Yasha Harari
- “Top 10 Occupy Exodus jokes”
- 10. As Jews commemorate the holiday of Passover, remembering that their ancestors mass-migrated out of Egypt to seek freedom and leavened bread in their ancestral homeland, Syrians are fleeing Syria to seek freedom and loukoumi in Turkey.
- 9. Ban Ki-Moon is unhappy that Mr. Assad is killing as many people as he can before the cease-fire is meant to take effect. Which is similar to being angry at a dying snake for trying to take a few more with it to the after life.
- 8. Now that the Syrians have fled their oppressive ruler for safer ground, who among them shall rise up to become the Moses of the exiled Syrian People?
- 7. The OWS movement is dishearted that so many Syrians have fled Syria, heading for Turkey. They would have preferred them to join their #RichPeopleProblems in downtown Manhattan.
- 6. Turkey has declared that in order to provide the human right of sanctuary to all the Syrians fleeing Syria, they will need international support. In other words, they wish to send the refugees to Europe and Arabia.
- 5. As the story goes, Moses gave the Hebrew People two famous tablets with the Ten Commandments from the top of Mt. Sinai. In contrast, no Syrians were given tablets on their way out of the country, because Apple and Google aren’t able to market their products there.
- 4. Occupy Exodus – because the top 1% should not own more than half of the refugee camps.
- 3. #OccupyExodus – It’s what afflicting the other 99% in Syria and Mali.
- 2. You can lead a people to water, but you can’t force them to flee in a mass exodus unless you’re a dictator like Bashar Assad who uses brutal force to occupy their towns and slaughter anyone resisting.
- … and the #1 #OccupyExodus joke is:
- 1. Occupy Exodus – Teach a man to run, and he may flee for freedom in a mass exodus. Teach a nation to take up arms, and they may fight for freedom if the airports, sea ports and land borders are closed.
- Reference: Yasha Harari for TheDailyDose.com.