Al Qaeda Hiring Jobs Boom
Al Qaeda Jobs Editorial cartoon and Top 10 Al Qaida Employment jokes
- “Al Qaida employees don’t mind all the labor-intensive parts of the job. It’s just that they tend to explode when it drones on and on.” — Yasha Harari
- “Top 10 Al Qaida Employment jokes”
- 10. Al Qaeda employees don’t have healthcare, because they’re all trying to get to the next life as quickly as they can.
- 9. Americans who are underemployed don’t even want to work for Al Qaeda, because they don’t like the corporate communications.
- 8. If Al Qaida hired everyone of the millions of unemployed American that flies to Pakistan or Afghanistan for terror training, would that be a form of offshore outsourcing the US Government could support?
- 7. Al Qaida employs people for all sorts of logistics and support roles. Someone has to count the goats and properly manage all the poor propaganda.
- 6. Jobs Ad see in an Al Qaeda media outlet: Work for Al Qaeda. It’s Da Bomb.
- 5. Al Qaeda thinks they are harming America and the free nations of the West, but what they have actually done is secured long-term growth in defense contractor and military jobs.
- 4. Al Qaida corporate policy prohibits employees from divulging any operational secrets. Violators will be forbidden from participating in any new, explosive ventures.
- 3. Somewhere in Michigan, a Japanese-American man named Al Kaida is finding it very hard to hire anyone for his belt manufacturing business.
- 2. Al Qaeda has no legal defense fund, because they killed all the lawyers that learned how to defend them.
- … and the #1 Al Qaeda employment joke is:
- 1. Al Qaeda is not worried about employees stealing their innovative business strategies, because any such tactics would be short-lived.
- Reference: Yasha Harari for TheDailyDose.com.