10. When Google was developing its popular Gmail webmail service, a large portion of the plans were communicated between Google employees using Yahoo! Mail and MSN
9. Q: Why is it so hard to find a joke about Google? A: It isn't hard. You just have to know what to Google for.
8. How many good Google jokes are there? Over a Googleplex, Google just doesn't index them.
7. The money most web sites earn from Google AdSense is so little, it's a joke.
6. Two Google engineers were on a phone call, discussing the next version of the Nexus One Google Phone. The phones they were talking on were Apple iPhones.
5. Google jokes are not indexed by Google, because they first want to own the rights to the jokes before they allow people to laugh at them.
4. Google maintains an official Google Documents file of Google jokes, which is written and maintained by a Google employee using Microsoft Word.
3. Google is the world's greatest rip-off artist. For example, when you use the Google calculator and come up with the number 42, the answer is accompanied by "the answer
to life, the universe, and everything = 42".
2. You can find just about anything on Google Maps, except for Google Maps.
... and the #1 Google joke is:
1. Yasha: Why aren't there any other web pages with an original Top Ten list of Google jokes? Google: Shut up! That's not funny!