10. Obama's Biden his time on fixing the recession.
9. How much longer will Obama be able to blame George W Bush for the economic woes of the United States? At least long enough to run again in 2010 and FAIL.
8. The Total Solar Eclipse of 2010 was the first of its kind in about 500 years, which is about the last time anyone seems to remember good times in America's economy.
7. It's not easy being President of the United States, especially during a recession that you made ten times worse in less than two years of holding office.
6. Obama is really bummed out that the FIFA 2010 World Cup is over. Now soccer moms are going to start watching and criticizing his poor performance again.
5. The irony of America's economic recession is not how bad it is and how well predicted it was by his opponents, but that Obama had to be told by Socialist European
countries at the 2010 G-8 Conference to cut back on spending, social welfare and pension funds.
4. When it comes to fixing recessions, never trust a smiling alley kangaroo ... or a talking politician.
3. Great Recession Advertising Meanings: Now is a GREAT Time to buy a home in foreclosure! (Meaning, for the foreclosed party: Now is a TERRIBLE time to have lost your
2. Don't Panic! In early 2010, the Obama Administration established a Recession Committee to study the scope of the Great Recession, and to suggest immediate steps to
remedy the situation promptly. Their first report is due in December, 2010.
... and the #1 U.S. Great Recession joke is:
1. All the T.A.R.P. legislation has proven one thing: The U.S. Government knows how to handle money poorly, and make a bad situation worse.