Laughzilla cartoon and top 10 Cartoonist jokes
- “Cartoonists draw on references for inspiration, which can be a problem if they are drawing on someone.” — Yasha Harari
- “Top 10 Cartoonist jokes”
- 10. You can cartoon looters, but don’t loot cartoonists unless you have a good punchline.
- 9. Drawing is not as hard as it looks. Drawing is as hard as it takes to make it look the way it does.
- 8. Comic-Con (tr.v.): To swindle (a victim) by first winning his or her confidence with Comics; dupe with character, color and cartoonery.
- 7. If your dreams have a floating hand holding a pencil that draws and erases what you see, you might be an cartoonist.
- 6. A cartoonist hits on a beautiful young lady, and gets rejected after he promised to show her all his best lines and collection of used rubbers.
- 5. If you prefer to stay at your desk and draw a field with trees and some funny characters, rather than go outside to see a field with trees with some funny characters, you might be a cartoonist.
- 4. If something smells fishy in Denmark, be glad you don’t draw cartoons on scratch ‘n sniff paper.
- 3. If your art requires no more skills than that of a fifth grader, you might be a cartoonist.
- 2. A hot blonde young woman walks into a bar and the cartoonist forgets to make her say “Ow!”
- … and the #1 Cartoonist joke is:
- 1. It takes just one cartoonist to change a lightbulb, unless it has to be erased, drawn and inked.
- Reference: Yasha Harari for TheDailyDose.com.